1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is gossip, particularly in the workplace. It is such a huge waste of time and productivity, not to mention it's absolutely wrong and creates a bad atmosphere in the office .
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is Friday or Saturday night movie sessions in our living room instead of going out .
3. When I've had a bad day I don't talk much. And when I do, I complain a lot . (not very nice, huh?)
4. I'd prefer going on a date with my husband to happy hour any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is Sunday night blues reminding me the weekend is about to end .
6. Something worth fighting for is marriage. Marriage is something that I take very seriously and something that I work very hard at. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work . (I'm not in creative mode right now. I'm copying Lauren's #6, shamelessly!)
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "Wow, this girl rocks! She is a faithful Christian, happily married and she does great at her job. She's such a good friend and wife." .
Link up with the little things we do.
I did. :)